Repubblica di Genova - République de Gênes
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

The arrival of Dark_Magician, Vice-Chancelor of Kingdom of Serbia

Andare in basso

The arrival of Dark_Magician, Vice-Chancelor of Kingdom of Serbia Empty The arrival of Dark_Magician, Vice-Chancelor of Kingdom of Serbia

Messaggio Da Ospite Mar Mag 25, 2010 11:44 pm

Greetings romanian friends,
I'm Dark_Magician, Vice-Chancelor of Kingdom of Serbia, I'm here in order to improve diplomatic relations between our two countries.
This is our embassy, please send us your ambassador
Embassy of Kingdom of Serbia

Best regards,

Dark_Magician, Vice-Chancelor of Kingdom of Serbia

Ospite
Ospite

Torna in alto Andare in basso

The arrival of Dark_Magician, Vice-Chancelor of Kingdom of Serbia Empty Re: The arrival of Dark_Magician, Vice-Chancelor of Kingdom of Serbia

Messaggio Da Ospite Dom Mag 30, 2010 10:15 pm

Your Excellence,

Welcome to our Castle! We are honoured of your visit.
I wish to inform you that now a new Council has been elected, and I am nomore Chambellan (this was my choice, and not caused by the new coulcil....the only reason is that unfortunately now I've not enough time to reserve to this important charge....
I am sure that the new substitute will keep in touch with you at soonest.

My best regards

Abelardo Babj d'Altavilla

Ospite
Ospite

The arrival of Dark_Magician, Vice-Chancelor of Kingdom of Serbia Empty Re: The arrival of Dark_Magician, Vice-Chancelor of Kingdom of Serbia

Messaggio Da Ospite Lun Mag 31, 2010 4:29 pm

I can wait, you can also come to our Castle or you can send some ambassador.

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio Da Ospite Mar Giu 22, 2010 10:02 pm

Greetings, I asking myselfe, how long I have to wait?

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio Da Ospite Mer Giu 23, 2010 6:27 pm

I apologize you, unfortunately in these days there has been a change of administrative positions, some exchanges of information have not been communicated.

It will be my priority to immediately systematize the thing.

regards

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio Da Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato

- Argomenti simili